Dermatology Center of The Rockies understands how important it is that patients are able to access healthcare during these times. For your convenience our office has implemented Telemedicine services for those patients who are unable to be seen in clinic. Our online virtual visits will make it easy, efficient and convenient for our patients. This will allow you to make or keep your appointment with your provider using your phone or electronic device to video chat from the comfort of your home. Consult with one of our board-certified dermatologists or physician assistants online.
- Set up an online dermatology visit for yourself, your child or another family member.
- You will be able to pick up your prescriptions at your pharmacy.
- Your visit will be billed to your insurance company the same way we would your office visit.
- If you do not have insurance, there is an affordable $75 out-of-pocket cost due at time of scheduling.
- Contact our office at 303.532.2810 to set up an appointment or feel free to email us at Telehealth@DermatologyoftheRockies.com
Our goal is to continue to support patients through this time by improving the accessibility to a healthcare provider so patients can continue to optimize their health.