SkinPen™ is a micro skin treatment designed to stimulate your skin’s natural ability to repair itself. By creating a series of hundreds of vertical microscopic channels into the dermis (the top layer of your skin), SkinPen stimulates the natural production of new collagen and elastin – producing excellent skin rejuvenation results with little or no downtime. Your skin will look and feel healthier!
As the safest, most effective vertical microneedling device on the micro skin treatment market, SkinPen has many advantages:
- Minimally invasive and quick
- Performed in office with little or no downtime
- Superior safety profile
- Good for all skin types010
- Treats fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and many other skin texture conditions
- Can be used on all parts of the body including face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. This versatility makes SkinPen especially helpful when addressing acne scars on the back and stretch marks on the body
Since everyone’s needs are different, treatment requirements and SkinPen results will vary. The number of sessions required and the depth of treatment will depend on what results you would like to achieve. While multiple sessions are recommended to achieve optimal microneedling results, noticeable changes are typically seen just one week following treatment and gradually improve as the body’s healing process promotes the production of healthy, new cells and extracellular substances (e.g., collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid). Patients with uneven skin-tone and fine lines may see SkinPen results after just one treatment, while those looking to soften the appearance of acne scarring may require several treatments.
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation and learn if the SkinPen treatment is right for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dermatology Center of the Rockies cannot guarantee results as shown; results may vary due to individual skin health.