What to expect at your next appointment with us
As our doors reopen on Monday, May 11th to cosmetic and aesthetic procedures, we are committed to continuing to provide a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
While some services are still restricted due to the “Safer at Home” Policy we are maintaining compliance and will follow all other state and county guidelines.
What to expect:
- Please plan to come alone to your scheduled treatment. Keeping in compliance with government health guidelines we are trying to minimize the people in the office.
- Please come to your appointment with NO makeup if possible so photos and numbing can begin immediately.
- We are asking our patients to practice social distancing when able and wear their own protective mask when coming into the office.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment please call the office to let us know you are here and we will call/text you when to come in.
- We are following CDC guidelines with regard to COVID-19 screening, staff screening, and sanitizing.
We have all earned some self-care and our staff is looking forward to resuming cosmetic and spa treatments to help your skin look and feel amazing!
~Kristin Baird, MD