As we have reopened to cosmetic and aesthetic procedures, we are committed to continuing to provide a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
What to expect:
- Please plan to come alone to your scheduled treatment. Keeping in compliance with government health guidelines we are trying to minimize the people in the office.
- Please come to your appointment with NO makeup if possible so photos and numbing can begin immediately.
- We are asking our patients to practice social distancing when able and wear their own protective mask when coming into the office.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment please call the office to let us know you are here and we will call/text you when to come in.
- We are following CDC guidelines with regard to COVID-19 screening, staff screening, and sanitizing.
We have all earned some self-care and our staff is looking forward to continuing treatments to help your skin look and feel amazing!
~Kristin Baird, MD