Official COVID-19 Statement
What to expect at your appointment with us.
At Dermatology Center Of The Rockies, the safety of our patients and staff is our main priority. We continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by staying up-to-date with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Boulder County Public Health and the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government agencies. We take cleanliness very seriously and we continuously emphasize our sanitation standards with all employees. We have implemented the following protocols to keep our patients and staff safer:
What we are doing:
- Practicing social distancing or wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Sanitizing each exam room after every patient. Sanitizing pens, clipboards, and any other used surfaces immediately after contact.
- Our goal is to move patients quickly through the check-in process and move them into an exam room upon their arrival.
- Employees and patients are instructed not to come to the office if they have a fever (100°) or are symptomatic. Symptoms include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, the new loss of taste or smell. We are taking daily temperatures of staff and patients.
- Prescreening for symptoms, travel and exposure to positive COVID-19 patients
- Handwashing and sanitizers in all rooms and check-in and check-out out areas.
What you can do:
- We kindly ask that patients not bring visitors to their appointment. Decreasing the people in the office will keep patients and staff safer while staying compliant to the Safer at Home Policy.
- We ask if you have a procedure scheduled to come to the office without make-up so photos and any numbing agent may be promptly applied.
- We continue to ask if you have had a fever (100°) or are symptomatic we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- We require all patients to wear their own face mask or covering when in the office.
- Additional PPE is available if needed.
Please be patient with us as we navigate these unknown times to do our very best in continuing to serve our patients and our community. We value each and every patient and staff member as if they were our family and want to ensure their safety as well as offer excellent dermatologic services.
We are confident that we can continue to provide the safest environment possible during this time. As always, we remain committed to our patients, employees and the local community. We look forward to seeing you at our clinic. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.
Alicia G. Wright
Practice Manager for Dermatology Center Of The Rockies