Official COVID-19 Statement
At Dermatology Center Of The Rockies, the safety of our patients and staff is our main priority. We continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by staying up-to-date with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Boulder County Public Health and the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government agencies as the situation evolves. We take cleanliness very seriously and we continuously emphasize our sanitation standards with all employees. We have decided to be proactive and adopt the following protocols:
- Sanitizing each exam room after every patient and sanitizing high traffic areas hourly.
- Patients traveling from Summit County, Arapahoe County, Eagle County, Pitkin County and Gunnison Counties should reschedule their appointments.
- Sanitizing pens and clipboards after every patient.
- Our goal is to move patients quickly through the check-in process and move them into an exam room soon after their arrival.
- All employees wash/sanitize their hands after each patient or wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Employees are instructed never to come to work if they have a fever or are experiencing any general symptoms of an illness.
- We actively screen for high risk patients.
- We kindly ask that patients do not bring visitors to their appointment.
- If you have a fever or respiratory illness symptoms such as cough, have traveled outside the United States or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
We are confident that we can provide the safest environment possible during this time. As always, we remain committed to our patients, employees and local community. We look forward to seeing you at our clinic. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.
Alicia G. Wright
Practice Manager for Dermatology Center Of The Rockies